FMMHA Response to Covid-19
Hockey Alberta has worked with Hockey Canada and other provincial branches; Government of Alberta, Provincial Sport Organizations, and their members, staff and volunteers to develop Alberta’s Return to Hockey plan. The purpose of the Return to Hockey plan is to provide options for a restart to hockey in Alberta.
FMMHA is focused on a plan to allow our Elite Jr. Oil Barons, Female Huskies, Inclusive Royals, and WBHL players back on the ice in the safest and most efficient way aligning with the current health and safety requirements of the Government of Alberta and with Hockey Alberta’s Return to Hockey Guidelines.
We are focused on the safety and wellbeing of all our members including players, parents, coaches, and officials.
WHO TO CONTACT?
- General questions regarding financials and registration and refund contact Roland Saunders
- Any Elite Program questions contact the VP of Elite Operations; Jody Seymour
- Any questions regarding Female Huskies, WBHL OR Inclusion Royals, contact the VP of WBHL Operations; JodyAnn McSkimming
- Questions regarding AHS, safety guidelines, facilities concerns and other communications contact the VP of Communications; Jacinda Davis
- Any other concerns please contact our President; Steve Schreyer