Ready to go on a Tournament?
- Find a tournament – Confirm you are at the right level of Play
- Confirm this is NOT a travel Blackout date
- Block Hotels
- Decide how your traveling, if your traveling by Bus fill in the form.
- Get a Travel Permit
- Get your approved Roster (Sometimes called Hardcard)
- Plan Team Events(meals, activities, etc)
- Create an itinerary and send to team
- Create roles if needed (Meals, Bus snacks, etc.)
- Complete all the requirements from tournament coordinator of the tournament you are attending (game sheet stickers, Pictures, etc)
- Send out a Reminder email – Parents and Players are representing Fort McMurray
- Be conscious team officials are accountable for the behavior of players and parents at all sanctioned events.